Working as a DevOps engineer in Nielsen Brandbank, with around several years of experience.
Good hands on experience on implementing CI/CD and DevOps processes along with Infrastructure automation tool for different projects.
Well versed with the cloud technology including Azure.
Sound understanding of application development, deployment, troubleshooting.
Good exposure on the various layers of service stack.
MY EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
DevOps Engineer at NielsenIQ Brandbank
March 2020 - Present
- Deploy and manage the applications on Azure (IaaS and PaaS) using DevOps tool (Bitbucket, Bamboo, Azure DevOps, Terraform and PowerShell DSC)
- Implementing infrastructure as code using ARM templates, Terraform, PowerShell DSC
- Azure Infrastructure which includes networking, storage, VMs, functions, application services, etc
- Handles application upgrades and patch deployment.
- Contributes to setting priorities, establishing milestones and deadlines for product releases
- Works directly with PS, QA, Product and Engineering teams to hot-fix the system issues and deliver timely resolutions
- Uses Pingdom, NewRelic and PRTG for monitoring purpose
Associate Consultant at Capgemini
October 2017 - February 2020
- Created and maintained fully automated CI/CD pipelines for code deployment and different solutions to automate manual tasks, to notify end users and support engineers about the outages
- Created Call-Out notification solution which notifies support engineers in off business hours in case of high priority incident by using ServiceNow, C#, Firebase, and NodeJS
- Created a web dashboard written in the .NET platform which had integrations with HP Operations Orchestration tool and BMC remedy to work from one single location
- Created and maintained fully automated CI/CD pipelines for code deployment using Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Git, Docker, PowerShell, and Python
- Managed Git repositories and permissions, with branching strategies
- Automated reporting of network devices, windows, Linux machines using Python scripts
- Provisioned servers and deployed features on Azure using PowerShell
- Created Auto-Heal solution to remediate high CPU, memory, and disk space utilization by using Jenkins, PowerShell, and integrating BMC Remedy ticketing tool
Systems Associate at LTI - Larsen & Toubro Infotech
December 2014 - September 2017
- Created various Azure resources as per requirement using PowerShell
- Migrated A series Azure VMs to D/Dv2 and DS series VMs with Premium Storage
- Worked on end-to-end use cases like scaling up VMs, migrated VMs in VNets, subscriptions
Various other tasks performed:
Troubleshooting of Windows Server / Microsoft Azure issues on basis of tickets
Server Maintenance: Weekly Patching, SEP Endpoint protection, Nessus Vulnerability Remediation, FileCatalyst File Transfer
Analyze various cloud solution options & recommend a solution that aligns with business customer needs
Create and deliver PPTs / PoCs to address client requirements, prepare weekly PPTs and reports for weekly meetings
RCA for Severity 1 issues for identifying the root causes of faults or problems
Bachelor of Science - Information Technology
University of Mumbai
2011 - 2014
- I have excellent communication skill and confidence in front of an audience, and have natural talent for investigating and researching different processes to offer different improvements and solutions.
- I am quite good with organizational skills, helping in planning objectives and strategies, which allow the team to perform optimally
- I have a great experience with Automation, Infrastructure as Code and DevOps tools.
- My expertise: